Great Times in the Great Smoky Mountains – only $99
Destination: Gatlinburg, TN
4 Days 3 Nights
Retail Rate: $412
- 4 days / 3 nights
- Hotel Room or Studio Suite – sleeps 4
- Near Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Open Date Packages Available
Experience the glory of the Great Smoky Mountains!
There’s no better time to visit the Smoky Mountains for a Gatlinburg vacation! This beautiful mountain village in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains remains one of America’s most popular and most visited destinations. As the gateway to the area’s biggest attraction – Great Smoky Mountains National Park – Gatlinburg is the ideal starting point for a fun-filled family getaway.
What you get
- 4 Days and 3 Nights at Westgate Smoky Mountains Resort & Spa – or – River Terrace Resort and Convention Center
- Enjoy spacious, luxurious accommodations
- Gatlinburg vacation – Lowest price – guaranteed
- Exclusive discounts – save now and travel later
- Worry free – cancel or change reservations at no cost up to 7 days before your arrival
- Fun Activities with social distancing (tennis, multiple pools, paddle boats, bicycles & more)
- Prepare meals in your fully equipped kitchen or enjoy delivery from our on-site restaurants
- Villas offer private entrances & private balconies or patios
- Enjoy private hiking trails
- Heated swimming pools and the largest indoor water park in the south
Why we love it!
A great Gatlinburg vacation starts with the Great Smoky Mountains! With more than 500,000 acres of scenic forest, the Great Smoky Mountains National Park is one of Mother Nature’s most amazing works of art. The park is a sanctuary for thousands of species of animal and plant life and provides a scenic destination offering a variety of hiking trails and outdoor recreational activities. In fact, you’ll find more than 800 miles of scenic hiking trails and miles of picture perfect fishing streams.
Historic downtown Gatlinburg also offers a variety of family attractions, from old fashioned hayrides, mini golf and a variety of kid friendly museums to dinner shows, alpine slide, the world’s longest underwater aquarium tunnel and the Gatlinburg Aerial Tramway. Or you can enjoy your Gatlinburg vacation by simply strolling through the many shops, boutiques and old-fashioned craft stores.
Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort and Water Park
A PERFECT GATLINBURG GETAWAY
With spectacular spring wildflowers, picture-perfect summers and some of the world’s greatest fall colors, there’s no secret why the Great Smoky Mountains National Park remains America’s most visited national park. And with its convenient location adjacent to the park’s entrance, it’s no secret that Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort and Water Park is the perfect place to start your Gatlinburg getaway!
Visit Gatlinburg and surround yourself with one of nature’s most amazing amazing landscapes. The Great Smoky Mountains get their name from the smoky mist that surrounds them, but look deeper and you’ll discover 500,000 acres of magnificent Southern Appalachian wilderness. The heavily forested mountains are home to diverse wildlife, breathtaking streams, dazzling waterfalls and flowering plants. You’ll also find a wide variety of activities throughout the year including 800 miles of trails and scenic routes for hiking, exploration and sightseeing.
Providing beautiful cabin-style luxury accommodations, Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort offers much more than a convenient location and scenic views. The spacious villas offer up a wide range of creature comforts including a working fireplace, fully-equipped kitchen, private balcony and large screen television. Explore the resort property and you’ll find hiking trails, three heated outdoor pools (seasonal), the world-class Serenity Spa by Westgate, our award-winning Smokehouse Grill restaurant, and even a year-round, indoor/outdoor water park – Wild Bear Falls!
- Resort is pet-friendly – fees and restrictions apply.
- Exquisite, full-service day spa offers a variety of services to relax, rejuvenate and renew your body, mind and spirit
- On-site indoor/outdoor Wild Bear Falls Water Park
- Check in: 4 PM
- Check out: 10 AM
- Parking: Free on premises
- Service animals: Yes
- Pets: Yes
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Dollywood Theme Park
- Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies
- Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort & Amusement Park
- Gatlinburg Space Needle