Westgate Water Park Adventure – 4 Days and 3 Nights from $99
Destination: Orlando, FL
4 Days 3 Nights
Retail Rate: $457
- 4 days / 3 nights
- Studio Suite – sleeps 4
- 2 Water Park Tickets
- Near Disney & other Attractions
- Open Date Packages Available
Dive into a shipwreck of aquatic family fun!
Orlando is known for its world class theme parks and water parks and our resorts are just a short mile from the main gates of Disney World! But now you can enjoy exclusive water park fun without leaving the resort property. The all new Shipwreck Island Water Park at Westgate Vacation Villas and Town Center Resort & Spa is an aquatic pirate-themed adventure for the entire family. Experience all the excitement with our 4-day/3-night water park package!
Experience a Watery Pirate Playground at Shipwreck Island
Shipwreck Island offers an expansive, multi-level water playground centered around a fun-filled Black Beard’s pirate ship. The park features a huge zero-entry pool, lagoon splash pad, water fountains and water cannons, an expansive sun deck, dueling water slides, an enclosed Pirate’s Plunge drop slide, and a lazy river complete with mysterious caves, splash zones and outlets to stop and play along the way. You’ll also find two pool bars and a galley filled with delicious treats including specialty appetizers, burgers, wings, flat breads, nachos, salads and desserts.
Experience all the excitement with this special 4-day/3-night Orlando getaway that includes 2 tickets to Shipwreck Island Water Park for only $99! That’s $99 per package, not per night or per person.
What you get
- 4 Days/3 Nights at Westgate Vacation Villas or Westgate Town Center Resort & Spa
- 2 tickets to Shipwreck Island Water Park
- Exclusive discounts – save now and travel later
- Worry free – cancel or change reservations at no cost up to 7 days before your arrival
- Fun Activities with social distancing (tennis, multiple pools, paddle boats, bicycles & more)
- Prepare meals in your fully equipped kitchen or enjoy delivery from our on-site restaurants
- Villas offer private entrances & private balconies or patios
- Select rooms include private jetted tubs
- FREE scheduled transportation to Disney World and other attractions
- Customize your Orlando getaway with additional nights, room upgrades and attraction tickets
Why we love it!
Why stay in a cramped hotel room when you can experience this 4-day/3-night package in a resort villa! Located just a short mile from Walt Disney World Resort, this spacious studio suite easily accommodates a family of four. In addition to the water park, you’ll appreciate a beautiful and well-appointed with a fully-equipped kitchen, all the comforts of home and an amazing array of family activities and resort amenities. With 14 heated swimming pools and hot tubs, 18-hole miniature golf, a lakeside marina with paddle boats, multiple on-site dining options such as Drafts Sports Bar & Grill and much more. Sure, Disney World is just minutes away, but with a water park and so many other special amenities to enjoy, you may not even want to leave the resort.
Act now – enjoy your 4-day/3-night water park adventure for just $99 and enjoy the fun and the huge savings!
Westgate Vacation Villas Resort
DISNEY WORLD AT YOUR DOORSTEP
Headed to Orlando for a dream Disney World vacation? Make it even more memorable with accommodations that’ll put your right on the Disney doorstep – Westgate Vacation Villas Resort!
Ideally located just one mile from the Disney World main gate, Westgate Vacation Villas Resort offers spacious villas with all the comforts of home. Why spend your dream vacation in a cramped hotel when you can stretch out and relax with all the comforts of home, just minutes from the Disney theme parks. You’ll even enjoy complimentary, scheduled transportation to and from the parks.
Westgate Vacation Villas gives you even more flexibility when visiting Disney World. And with a fully equipped kitchen you can even save money on expensive theme park meals by coming “home” for a quick meal while taking a break from your busy theme park day. Your luxurious accommodations also feature leather furniture, large screen television, private balcony or patio and more. And if you’d rather skip the theme park crowds for a day or two, you’ll find plenty of onsite resort amenities and activities for the entire family.
- Resort is pet-friendly – fees and restrictions apply.
- Westgate Kid’s Club offers supervised fun for (potty trained) children 2-12 in a safe, secure environment. Kids enjoy video games, arts & crafts, board games and more.
- Children and adults of all ages can enjoy a long list of scheduled resort activities and special events.
- Check in: 4 PM
- Check out: 10 AM
- Parking: Free on premises
- Service animals: Yes
- Pets: Yes
- Walt Disney World Resort
- Universal Orlando Resort
- SeaWorld Orlando
- Prime Outlets
- The Mall at Millenia